Thursday, March 15, 2012

 MeRmaIds*TimE*2*$hinE!
Hey Guys! I'm posting twice to keep ratings up!  We have had 2 posts...
Its not much but every step of the way counts just like Sarah's Empire did! If you go on this site copy this site and advertise it everywhere! I will appreciate the help!


OK. 
Now down to the big stuff on mermaids. INSIDE EDITION NO ONE KNOWS. But this is only a little tip! I promise I'll get more!


Well in MY opion Sarah Stardust is NOT UNDERSTANDING OF GOOD Mermaid/Vampires or Mermaid/Werewolves. A lot of Mermaids are VP (Vampire) or a WW (My way of saying were wolf).
For instance as me VICTORIA with the d-name XXMusic_Lover_XX, I know a rocking Mermaid VP, and  super nice! I don't know what all the fuss is about but I think Empress Sarah rejects VP and WW because of Breezy Wintersparkle, she was a vampire queen I think and caused so much mayhem that Sarah made all Mermaids Immune to any bite. Maybe thats why Sarah rejects VP and WW? I don't know but I'm Victoria and I'm on UR side!


~ThatCrazyChicNamedVic~ :P :P :O :O ;) PS>


 Hi, everyone! I'm Victoria from PixieHollow.com, my favorite site in the WHOLE WORLD!    and don't forget to...
╔═╦╗╔╦╗╔═╦═╦╦╦╦╗╔═╗
║╚╣║║║╚╣╚╣╔╣╔╣║╚╣═╣
╠╗║╚╝║║╠╗║╚╣║║║║║═╣
╚═╩══╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚╩═╩═╝

My fairies:
Victoria
(The rest are the ones I don't need but now you can't delete so :( )

The Merfairy Empire
So, I bet you're wondering how  Sarah became the Merfairy Empress, right?Well, she created the Merfairy Empire. It started out as a small kingdom, and then got bigger and bigger until it became an empire! I'm very proud of what it has become and she is determined to make sure it keeps growing for a long time.

The Merfairy Times
So, as many of you merfairies know, Sarah  has a merfairy newspaper called The Merfairy Times! To check out all the issues, simply Google 'The Merfairy Times' and all the issues will come up!


"True friends are like roses. You don't find them easily, but when you do, you feel like the luckiest person in the world."
~ Sarhinaflower

Calling me stupid won't make you smart.
Calling me mean won't make you nice.
Calling me ugly won't make you pretty.
Calling me weird won't make you cool.
So why bother?



No comments:

Post a Comment